Range of services
Wulf Johannsen KG GmbH & Co. is an OEM-independent service provider for combustion engines (Diesel and Gas, power range: 100 to 8000 kW)
Stationary energy systems ( co-generation units and biogas plants), marine engines, construction machines, rail road engines, special vehicles (special purpose vehicles) and industrial plants.
We overhaul engines as well as engine components as crankshafts, engine blocks, bearing caps, pumps and transmission gears.
Our 50 employees, our certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008, SCC** (Safety Certificate for Contractors) and the RAL quality mark for the area of engine repairs guarantee:
- Professional consultancy
- High technical quality
for all questions around your engines.
- ECOS®: our services around your stationary energy systems (co-generation units and biogas plant)
- MOBIS®: our service for all mobile and maritime power systems as ships engines, construction machines, rail roads and special vehicles (special purpose vehicles)
- PRODIS®: our service for overhauling engine components, the production of friction bearings and special parts (components) for all common industrial plants.
- Our specialties are the grinding of crankshafts up to a length of 8.000 mm, mobile line boring of bearing bores up to a length of 11.000 mm, honing up to a diameter of 700 mm, the refurbishment of engine blocks an metal spraying.
- IQ-PARTS®: our service and distribution with wear, spare, exchange and new engine parts, engines and pumps.