Range of services
Wulf Johannsen KG GmbH & Co. is an OEM-independent service provider for combustion engines (diesel and gas, power range of 3 to 8.000 kW)
Stationary energy systems ( co-generation units and biogas plants), marine engines, construction machines, rail road engines, special vehicles and industrial plants.
We overhaul engines as well as all engine components, such as crankshafts, engine blocks, bearing caps, pumps and transmission gears.
Our 70 employees, our certification according to EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 14001, EN ISO 50001, SCC** (Safety Certificate for Contractors) and the RAL Quality Mark for engine repairs guarantee:
- Professional consultancy
- High technical quality
regarding all questions around your engines.
Our Areas of Business:
- ECOS®: allservices relating to stationary energy systems (CHP) for natural gas, biogas, landfill gas, sewage gas and special gas applications
- MOBIS®: all services relating to mobile and maritime power systems, such as ship engines, construction machines, rail roads and special purpose vehicles
- PRODIS®: all services relating to the overhaul of engine components, as well as the production of slide bearings and special components for all common industrial plants
- Our specialties are the grinding of crankshafts up to a length of 8.000 mm, mobile line boring of bearing bores up to a length of 11.000 mm, honing up to a diameter of 700 mm, the refurbishment of engine blocks an metal spraying.
- IQ-PARTS®: all services for the organization and distribution of wear, spare, exchange and new engine parts