In our four business areas, all signs point to service:
- ECOS® stationary energy systems (gas engines, CHPs, biogas plants)
- MOBIS® mobile and maritime propulsion systems (diesel engines)
- PRODIS® production and repair service (mechanical processing)
- IQ-PARTS® Engines and spare parts
With about 70 employees, Wulf Johannsen offers the complete range of services for combustion engines..
The machinery in our two plants in Kiel-Wellsee enables work on engine blocks and frames as well as piston compressors and the repair of gearboxes from wind turbines.
Wulf Johannsen's highly trained and specialized service technicians are deployed worldwide to equip, service and maintain mobile and marine propulsion systems, such as ship and locomotive engines.
We carry out special work on engines and aggregates anywhere in the world. Quality and speed are a standard for us!
- Reliable damage assessment worldwide by qualified personnel
- Milling of cylinder liner seats
- Surface grinding of engine block sealing surfaces
- Manufacturing and installation of L+Z rings up to max. ø 600mm
- Magnetic-electric crack detection
Preventive maintenance also requires the provision of motors, pumps and spare parts. A service from Wulf Johannsen, which will be further intensified in the future.
In addition, Wulf Johannsen is constantly expanding its network of partners in various countries - with special know-how and parts made in Kiel.
Good service - our core competence!