Cylinder-Head Service Package
With the ECOS® overhaul of cylinder heads we offer you a very reasonable and economic service with regard to the mechanical reconditioning of different brands.
A qualified team of our service-specialists ensures that your cylinder-heads and individual components are precisely reconditioned in a smooth and timely fashion – from the dismantling on site, through the overhauling and reinstallation, right up to the restarting operation according to DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008.
- See the following pdf file for the scope of services included in our
ECOS®- cylinder-head service package.
ECOS®- cylinder-head service package
Overview of our services:
- Thorough cleaning of all components at Wulf Johannsen we use only environment friendly cleaning materials.
- The cast piece of the head is checked for corrosion, cavitations and tear (metal check) according to DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008
- Precise re-work of the threaded bores
- Pressure test on the water side
- All components are checked for wear, tear and break and measured
- All measurements are recorded in a protocol
- The valve guide, valve and valve seat of the outlet side are replaced by certified new spare parts
- The inlet side is thoroughly tested and precisely reconditioned
- Progression and preloading force of the valve springs are tested in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Examination of valve spring keys and spring plates
- All rotocaps are replaced Intake- and exhaust manifold
- To optimise performance, the intake and exhaust manifold are specially reconditioned
- Painting and final check
- Stamping with the DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008 seal
- Packaging in recyclable material
- You are receiving an ECOS® - replacement head in exchange for a repairable used cylinder-head which is the same type.
- Reconditioned and tested according to DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008
- You are thus ensuring brief down-time periods and rapid availability of your plant!